Tuesday, June 7, 2016

My Urban Tote Bag

I can't believe I haven't posted since January. Life got busy. You'll have to excuse the lack of progress pictures in my next few posts because I shattered my iPhone screen and started using a different phone... the pictures are really no good on my new phone. Eventually I may buy an actual camera, but for now the pictures are what they are.

This winter I made the Urban Tote an Amy Barikman Design. The pattern is from Indygo Junction. I was easily able to make this bag in an afternoon.


There are two pockets on the outside and two pockets on the inside. The outside pockets are not very user friendly but add a little flair to the bag. The pattern also has an option to make a wonky log cabin center panel for the bag. It would be a great way to use up scraps from a favorite project!

I plan on posting more often... at least for the summer. I hope you all have a fantastic rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment